Texas 29, Texas Tech 17
TOP 10 THINGS I LEARNED ON MY TRIP TO
10) Closest thing to a mountain range is the head Texas Tech twirler and I'll be damned if she can't spit better than you.
9) Except for one area affectionately called "the strip" - which can only be described as
8) Like Bobby Sue McJimbob always says about her kin: "the trash don't fall far from the can."
7) Kalf Fries prove once again that people will eat anything if their high.
6) Even though it's not in
(If you've ever been there and seen the two red neon T's, you'll know what I mean.)
5) The Gay Bladed Raider Red, really wants to get medieval on Bevo's Lubbutocks.
4) Senior Bueno says at Tech, they toss their tortillas by hand.
3) Only thing Red Raider hand gesture good for is checking your prostate.
2) Because at rivalry rich Texas Tech, "if it ain't broke, it's probably a tradition."
And the #1 thing I learned on my trip to
1) Too many people with DUI's, not enough with IUD's.
Red Raider, Red Rover let Hodges run over - to the tune of 229 yards on 45 carries. Evidentially when
According to the MRI, Major has a sprained ligament in his right knee and won't play this weekend. It may be too quick to call, but I think you may have seen the last of Applewhite as the starter. His knees are really starting to limit his mobility and he can no longer move around the pocket like he used too. On several occasions he has had no choice but to tuck the ball away and just take an earhole shot from a blitzing defender. Personally, I feel bad for Applewhite, but I'm excited about seeing what Simms does when he doesn't have to throw the ball while looking back over his shoulder trying to see if the coach is going to yank him out or not. I think Simms will rise to the occasion and what better team to do it against but the Kansas Jayhawks. Which brings us to the....